Iqra Academy Perth COVID-19 Guidelines
Everyone attending the centre MUST observe the following:
1. There may be no more than 100 congregants at any time in the centre.
2. If the centre doors have been closed due to reaching the maximum allowed number of people, please kindly leave the premises.
3. You must keep a minimum 1.5m distance between each other.
4. Wudhu must be performed from home. Toilet/Wudhu facilities will not be available.
5. Everyone must bring their own prayer mat from home.
6. Bring your own Qur’an or read from your electronic devices.
7. Please sanitise your hands as you enter the centre.
8. Please practice good hygiene if you need to cough or sneeze.
9. Avoid shaking hands or hugging.
10. Gathering inside or outside the centre, except for Salah, will not be allowed.
11. Do not attend if you are showing any COVID 19 symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, coughing or shortness of breath.
12. Do not attend if you have just come back from overseas in the last 14 days.
13. Do not attend if you live with someone who has been tested positive for COVID 19.
14. Do not attend if you are waiting for the results of a COVID 19 test.
15. Elders 65 and above are NOT recommended to attend.
16. Opening of the centre is subject to current government policies.
Please leave your contact details with one of the committee members should there be a need to contact you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Iqra Academy Perth committee
Kindly, use this page to make a booking for Salaah time.
• Bookings are now available 3 days in advance.
• Please book for only 1 Salaah per day to allow for others to attend as well.
There will be 2 Friday Prayers offered: @ 12:30pm & 1:15pm
Please register by clicking: